• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Espionage Breakdown
#1
Curious how espionage works?

  • Gather Balance Info
  • - If successful, it will tell you the total balance of what is available in a kingdom (copy of their resource tab)
  • - The Math
  • - - If you have more than 50% of their defending spies (min(defending spies * .5, 20))
  • - - - Success
  • - - If you have more than 50% of half their defending spies (min(defending spies, 20) * .5)
  • - - - 75% chance of success; 0% chance of getting caught
  • - - Otherwise
  • - - - 50% chance of success (if success, 25% chance of getting caught) (if failed, 0% chance of getting caught)
  • Gather Spy Info
  • - If successful, it will tell you how many spies the enemy kingdom has
  • - The Math
  • - - If you have more than 50% of their defending spies (min(defending spies * .5, 20))
  • - - - 50% chance of success; 0% chance of getting caught
  • - - If you have more than 50% of half their defending spies (min(defending spies, 20) * .5)
  • - - - 25% chance of success; (if success, 0% chance of getting caught) (if failed, 50% chance of getting caught)
  • - - Otherwise
  • - - - Failure
  • Steal Technology BETA: TO BE IMPLEMENTED
  • - If successful, it will let you steal one research point from the enemy kingdom
  • - The Math
  • - - If the kingdom has one or more tech points
  • - - - If you have more than 75% of their defending spies (min(defending spies * .75, 20))
  • - - - - Success; 50% chance of getting caught
  • - - - If you have more than 50% of their defending spies (min(defending spies * .5, 20))
  • - - - - Success; caught
  • - - - Otherwise
  • - - - - 25% chance of success; (if success, 75% chance of getting caught) (if failed, caught)
Plans remain in place for additional espionage ops, additionally, this math may alter at anytime, even without notice. Math will change slightly when beta ends to ensure no reverse engineering of formulas can take place. Additional espionage ops may be added in the future, as of writing there are 6 additional ops in development.
Game Admin


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)